The Beck PRIDE Center For America's Wounded Veterans is a non-profit program within the Arkansas State University College of Nursing and Health Professions.
Mission: To provide combat wounded veterans with first class educational programs and services at Arkansas State University. These include, but are not limited to: resources to access to the higher education experience, resources for counseling, personal rehabilitation, advocacy, and financial assistance; supporting these individuals to achieve their post military service goals.
Beck PRIDE Center is focused on Personal Rehabilitation, Individual Development and Education. The Beck PRIDE Center is located in a university setting to provide a centralized opportunity for veterans to:
- Explore career options through counseling and testing
- Participate in skill or placement testing as necessary
- Secure an academic adviser to develop a degree plan of study
- Utilize the specialized physical and mental rehabilitation services that are available including physical therapy, speech language pathology and mental health counseling
- Utilize our veterans' educational services officer for benefits advisement
- Include family members who desire education on care giving and need counseling
- Identify other services that may be essential to them
- Be referred when necessary
Address:2501 Danner Ave Jonesboro, AR 72401
Area Of Focus:Education for Combat Wounded Veterans
Other:To apply, must provide copy of DD214, focus on wounded veterans in need of educational assistance.